[keycloak-user] installing keycloak on an wildfly domain cluster

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Feb 17 08:26:19 EST 2015

There is a subtle difference between a WildFly domain installation and a
WildFly cluster installation.  A domain installation is clustered, but
it is also possible to create a cluster without using a domain.  See the
WildFly High Availability Guide:
https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY8/High+Availability+Guide

In a domain environment, there is no deployment folder.  For Keycloak,
version 1.1.0 has the auth server controlled by the Keycloak subsystem
so it can be easily deployed and used in a domain.  However, the
documentation for that is missing.  We are trying to fix the situation
right now.