[keycloak-user] keycloak-war-dist-all-1.1.0 on wildfly8.2 problems

Christina Lau christinalau28 at icloud.com
Tue Feb 17 16:51:29 EST 2015

I need to update some lib in the keycloak auth server. This is because I want to extend the user account to add my own pages. I had a Jira issue opened on this but it was not fixed.

So my soln (which worked in 1.0) was to update a few lib in keycloak to add my own custom page to store some custom data. Therefore the appliance dist didn’t work for me cos it doesn’t even have the auth server.

Can you let me know how I can port my existing soln over? Thx.