[keycloak-user] keycloak proxy server

Chen Keong Yap chenkeong.yap at izeno.com
Wed Feb 18 02:32:41 EST 2015

Hi,

Yes. I think keycloak proxy is quite similar to apache web proxy. Now the
only difference is apache web proxy can reverse proxy for app hosted on
different ip and port whereas keycloak proxy server seem like forcing the
app to run on same ip and port. I have tried to change the base-path and
target-url to use different ip and port but it does not work. Kindly share
the opinions.