[keycloak-user] keycloak proxy server

Schneider, John DODGE CONSULTING SERVICES, LLC John.Schneider at carrier.utc.com
Fri Feb 20 09:21:07 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm also experimenting with the proxy server.  Its working perfectly for some target URL's, but I'm getting 404 errors for other known-valid URL's.  No idea if this is the root cause or not, but I think there's a correlation between target servers that serve virtual hosts and require either absolute paths in the HTTP GET, or the Host header as defined in HTTP 1.1.  The proxy seems to be fine whenever I can telnet to a server and receive a successful GET response without specifying the host.

Is there any way to trigger proxy  logging or more verbose output?  This would be very useful for troubleshooting this and other foreseeable issues.

Thanks,
John