[keycloak-user] Endpoint URL's

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 03:52:03 EST 2015

Hi,

We haven't added the discovery part of OpenID Connect yet and there are some issues with the docs as the protocol related endpoints are missing. The endpoints of interest to you are:

* /auth/realms/{name}/protocol/openid-connect/login
* /auth/realms/{name}/protocol/openid-connect/access/codes
* /auth/realms/{name}/protocol/openid-connect/refresh
* /auth/realms/{name}/protocol/openid-connect/userinfo

We are actively working on better integration with other openid connect client libraries, so let us know what works and what doesn't.