[keycloak-user] Integrate the Keycloak Login view in my own html with iframe

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 07:45:46 EST 2015

We don't support using an iframe as it opens potential exploits (clickjacking, csrf, xss).

If you are willing to accept the risk of these, or can mitigate them yourself, you can implement this flow yourself in your application. Basically create a "login" and callback pages on your app. The login page would redirect to Keycloak login page, Keycloak would then redirect back to the callback page which is used to send the token to the main window using window.postMessage.