[keycloak-user] ORIGIN for /database/customers

Christopher Wallace cjwallac at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 11:05:01 EST 2015

I was able to SUCCESSFULLY obtain the JSON user information using the
following javascript:
 var keycloak = Keycloak('http://localhost:8080/app/keycloak.json');

    var loadData = function () {

        console.log(keycloak.tokenParsed);
    var user = JSON.stringify(keycloak.tokenParsed);
        console.log(user);

    };

    var loadFailure = function () {
        console.log('<b>Failed to load data. Check console log</b>');
    };

    var reloadData = function () {
        keycloak.updateToken(10)
        .success(loadData)
        .error(function() {
            console.log('<b>Failed to load data. User is logged out.</b>');
        });
    };

    keycloak.init({ onLoad: 'login-required' }).success(reloadData);
}, null, this);

--
Chris Wallace
cjwallac at gmail.com