[keycloak-user] cluster configuration

Kevin Chen Peng.Chen at halliburton.com
Thu Feb 26 15:25:42 EST 2015

I am using keycloak 1.1, and tried to configure the cluster with 2 nodes. I am using apache httpd-2.2 as front end for both nodes. The log shows both node.

I deployed KeyCloakWebTest.war on both node and without problem to access it.

But when I try to access /auth/admin, it did not work:
1. if both nodes are running, after input correct username/password, the same login page will show up again.
2. I stopped one node, login with the same user, it is successful and able to manage my Realms.
3. Then I started the other node, and click on any actions in my already logged in session,  the browser will show the login page again and in the newly started node, the following exception show up:
	14:22:42,033 WARN  [org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher] (ajp-/127.0.0.1:8009-2) Failed executing GET /admin/serverinfo: org.jboss.resteasy.
spi.UnauthorizedException: Bearer
        at org.keycloak.services.resources.admin.AdminRoot.authenticateRealmAdminRequest(AdminRoot.java:152) [keycloak-services-1.2.0.Beta1-SNAPSHOT.j
ar:1.2.0.Beta1-SNAPSHOT]

How can I fix this?

Thanks
Kevin

This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.