[keycloak-user] Keycloak Spring Boot integration

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Jan 13 20:36:48 EST 2015

I know nothing about Spring Boot or Spring Security.  What kind of
integration are you looking for?  If Spring Security can delegate to
servlet layer for authentication and role-based security, then you
already have integration.  Some insight from you would be helpful on
what we should do.

On 1/13/2015 6:48 PM, Jimmi Dyson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone looked at integrating Keycloak with Spring Boot, Spring
> Security or even just Spring in general?
>
> If not, do you have any tips that would help me build this integration?
>
> Thanks,
> Jimmi

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat