[keycloak-user] Location of User Federation Provider jar in Keycloak 1.1 Beta-2

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Jan 16 07:28:17 EST 2015

Figured out that our "war-dist" still contains auth-server.war in
"standalone/deployments" . Appliance dist doesn't have it. This is not
expected right? The chapter 3.1 and 3.2 both mentions auth-server.war in
deployments folder btv (which is not true at least for appliance dist now).

Found out that with the "war-dist" and auth-server.war deployed in
standalone/deployments I can normally copy the provider jar to
standalone/deployments/auth-server.war/WEB-INF/lib and it works:-)

Marek