[keycloak-user] Signing Keys in a cluster

prab rrrr prabhalar at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 22:08:16 EST 2015

Hi Bill - Checked it once again. It appears that the certificate is changing but the key is same across the keycloak instances as you mentioned. Not sure where the certificate will come into picture but I did further testing and can confirm that everything works the way it is supposed to across two instances on two hosts.
But is there any way we can upload our own certificate/key to Keycloak instead of having Keycloak generate it? Based on our client requirements, we may need to support different key strengths.
Thanks,Raghu