[keycloak-user] Keycloak Clustering Issues

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Jan 19 06:09:38 EST 2015

That's quite strange. I've just tested same scenario and works fine for
me. If you do any change on user, the user is invalidated from cache on
node-1 and this change about invalidation should be propagated to node-2
. As long as you have shared database, node-2 should then retrieve
newest data about shared user from database.

I would suggest to try this:

* Make sure that your infinispan cluster is correctly set. You can check
it by seeing the message similar to this in server.log of both nodes:
node_1 | 10:49:50,344 INFO
[org.infinispan.remoting.transport.jgroups.JGroupsTransport]
(Incoming-10,shared=udp) ISPN000094: Received new cluster view:
[node1/keycloak|1] (2) [node1/keycloak, node2/keycloak]

* Make sure that you enable "infinispan" as provider of realmCache and
userCache and configured connectionsInfinispan . When you open admin
console on any node like:
http://node-1:8080/auth/admin/master/console/index.html#/server-info

you should see:
connectionsInfinispan default
realmCache infinispan
userCache infinispan
userSessions infinispan

* If still seeing issues, you can try to enable trace logging for
"org.keycloak.models.cache.infinispan" category.

Hope this helps,
Marek