[keycloak-user] pre configured keycloak on wildfly with war distribution suddenly requesting https for admin console

Hernan Dario Metaute Sarmiento hernan.metaute at ceiba.com.co
Tue Jan 20 10:57:14 EST 2015

Hi, I'm new to keycloak and I recently installed the war distribution on my
local machine.
For this I had to tweak some configurations on wildfly and
*when I finally got it working I zipped the server and copied it to an
amazon instance. I logged in to the console and fired up the server with
standalone.*

*Then I accessed http://<amazon instance url>:8080/auth and clicked the
Admin console link.*

*The server then threw an exception:*
  We're *sorry* ...

HTTPS required
   On my local machine I never set up https and I have been looking through
the configuration files both of keycloak and the standalone.xml and see no
configuration regarding ssl anywere.
The only difference between both installations is that I have the amazon
instance pointing to an empty Mongo repo and my local config has a mongo
connection to other server already populated with keycloak collections.
Could this be the problem?
Should I migrate the local mongo database to my amazon instance for
keycloak admin console to stop needing ssl?
Thanks in advance