[keycloak-user] Keycloak 1.1.0.Final Released

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Jan 30 02:10:58 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----

We might do a beta soon, but that'll only include identity brokering. The other features will be at least a month away.

> The functionality provided so far seems to be targeted toward users accounts.
> When can we expect support for System accounts (with diff auth mechanisms
> like certificates, Kerberos etc?

Some time this year we aim to have system accounts with certificates, it'll depend on priorities. We don't have any plans to support Kerberos authentication with system accounts, but maybe that makes sense to add as well.