[keycloak-user] Importing an Application (Client) into an Existing Realm

Lohitha Chiranjeewa kalc04 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 01:58:00 EDT 2015

Thanks Marek for the suggestion on the client-utility, will evaluate our
options.

However, you haven't answered my question on the 'Import Client' option. Is
that something we could make use of here? I couldn't find any related
documentation, hence the confusion as of now. Appreciate if you could give
some insight.

Regards,
Lohitha.