[keycloak-user] Change keycloak.json adapter config on the fly

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Jul 6 08:59:21 EDT 2015

If your client is JBoss/Wildfly, then you can call the JBoss CLI and
edit the config.

http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/html/ch08.html#d4e918

Otherwise, you'll have to implement this yourself using a config
resolver.  I think you can adapt the multitenancy support:

http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/html/ch08.html#multi_tenancy

On 7/6/2015 7:33 AM, Orestis Tsakiridis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm securing a REST bearer-only application using keycloak.
>
> Is there any way to change keycloak.json adapter config file on the fly
> so that it can take effect without restarting the container?
>
> Will just editing keycloak.json work? I guess not.
>
> What i want to do is complete an administrative task that will provide
> the information needed for keycloak.json such as 'resource', edit
> keycloak.json and then make this configuration effective for the REST api.
>

> Best regards
>
> Orestis

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat