[keycloak-user] Change keycloak.json adapter config on the fly

Orestis Tsakiridis orestis.tsakiridis at telestax.com
Mon Jul 6 10:41:53 EDT 2015

Thanks all for your responses!

I'm using the JBoss/Wildfly adapter.

So, my case can be reduced to the following:

I have a java REST bearer-only web application (no Spring context here)
that is protected using keycloak1.json

I need to switch on the fly (at runtime, without container restart or
re-deploying) to another keycloak2.json adapter config.

It seems that the multitenancy solution suggested by Bill should work.

Best regards

Orestis