[keycloak-user] Issues syncing users with LDAP (Keycloak v1.3.1/v1.2.0)

Nair, Rajat rajat.nair at hp.com
Tue Jul 7 07:44:36 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have setup LDAP server and configured Keycloak (under User Federation) to communicate with LDAP. Test connection and test authentication both work and Keycloak "seems" to be communicating with LDAP successfully, but when I try to sync users, no data is imported to Keycloak. I have tried with Keycloak release 1.3.1 and 1.2.0 Final. Also tried with simple LDAP schema (ou=customers,dc=xyz,dc=com) but still no luck.

I'm attaching my LDAP setting (from phpLdap) and my Keycloak settings - could this be configuration issues?

On Keycloak logs, I can see -
06:32:57,286 INFO  [org.keycloak.federation.ldap.LDAPFederationProviderFactory] (default task-15) Sync all users from LDAP to local store: realm: 4b921ecb-e068-41d0-956d-fea12f2706cf, federation provider: myldapserver
06:32:57,301 INFO  [org.keycloak.federation.ldap.LDAPFederationProviderFactory] (default task-15) Sync all users finished: 0 imported users, 0 updated users, 0 removed users

Any way I can debug further to figure out what is going on? Currently, Keycloak and LDAP are setup on different boxes.

-- Rajat