[keycloak-user] How read added mapper attribute from ldap?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jul 9 17:23:29 EDT 2015

Hi,

I've pushed the LDAP example and some LDAP related fixes into latest
master. It's here:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/ldap

If you have opportunity to try it you can build latest master with the
commands like this (you need java7, maven 3.1 or later and git):

$ git clone https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak.git
$ cd keycloak
$ mvn clean install -DskipTests=true
$ cd distribution
$ mvn clean install

then in
$KEYCLOAK_HOME/distribution/demo-dist/target/keycloak-demo-1.4.0.Final-SNAPSHOT.zip
is latest demo distribution (which contains the example) and in
$KEYCLOAK_HOME/distribution/server-dist/target/keycloak-1.4.0.Final-SNAPSHOT.zip
is latest server distribution .

Marek