[keycloak-user] 1.2.0.Beta1 to 1.2.0.RC1 root of migration problem

Dean Peterson peterson.dean at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 00:11:50 EDT 2015

I went back and tried to upgrade just from 1.2.0.Beta1 to 1.2.0.RC1.  I
exported my realm into a json file and tried to import it into a fresh
install of 1.2.0.RC1.  I just receive a message that says: "Error! The
Realm cannot be uploaded".  There is nothing in the logs.  I check to see
if anything is imported. I see only a few bearer token only applications
are present.  No client side confidential applications have been imported.
Also, none of the users have been imported.  If I give someone my entire
json file (minus most of the user info), can someone please tell me what
might be wrong?