[keycloak-user] Dump user profile data from Social Identity Provider

Eugene Chow eugene.chow.ct at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 05:20:55 EDT 2015

Hi,

i have a Keycloak 1.2.0 installation that authenticates against a custom OpenID Connect provider. I need to see the JSON response from the social provider. The documentation says to set org.keycloak.social.user_profile_dump to DEBUG.

I’ve added the following to standalone.xml as such, but I don’t see any JSON output in the log. Is this configuration correct?

    <profile>
        <subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:logging:2.0”>
            <logger category="org.keycloak.social.user_profile_dump">
                <level name="DEBUG"/>
            </logger>
…
    </profile>