[keycloak-user] Keycloak - login into applciation

Senthil Nathan sennatece at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:42:42 EDT 2015

Hi Stian,

Thanks for the reply. Currently I deployed my application in wildfly8
server with basic authentication and moving it to wildfly9 server with
OAuth2.0 authentication. I came across thru keycloak which does the same
OAuth2.0 authentication. I tried deploying my application in wildfly9
server by following the below link

http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.2.0.Beta1/userguide/html_single/index.html

After starting the server I am logging in using the realm user into my
application which I have created using keycloak settings. I need the user
which I have created using my application and keycloak only need provied
authentication to my REST service.

Kindly help in this.

Thanks,
Senthil