[keycloak-user] LDAP with Kerberos, login with different user

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 03:51:15 EDT 2015

How about when a user logs out from Keycloak we add a session cookie to not use Kerberos again automatically? Even better if there's a concept of a session-id with Kerberos we can add the session-id to the cookie and automatically login if the users Kerberos session is changed, but otherwise display username/password form.