[keycloak-user] LDAP with Kerberos, login with different user

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 07:35:36 EDT 2015

TBH I am not very confident about adding cookie during logout. Usually
in production, I want to always login with Kerberos and don't deal with
any login screen. Like when I go to https://mojo.redhat.com it always
login with kerberos ticket and when I logout or login again (either same
or next day) it works fine without need to deal with any cookie.

The only usecase, which come to my mind, why someone may want to skip
login with his kerberos account, is the admin during
testing/preproduction setup phase when he want to try login with
different users etc. But now we have impersonation, so maybe this won't
be needed at all? Awaiting feedback from Michael in other mail..

Marek