[keycloak-user] AD ObjectGUID User Federation Mappers

Kenyatta Clark kclark at mbopartners.com
Thu Jul 23 22:14:23 EDT 2015

I am trying to create a user federation mapper to map the object from Active Directory to an attribute in the JWT.  I have successfully mapped other Active Directory attributes but I am unable to the ObjectGUID to map at all.  I remembered that the ObjectGUID needs to be converted from a byte array to a string.  Does Keycloak take care of that conversion?  What is the best way to map the ObjectGUID?