[keycloak-user] Customer Properties in Registration Page

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 08:29:52 EDT 2015

The SPI is there to do it, but we have not published it yet.  You'll
have to dig down into the code.  Relevant classes are
DefaultAuthenticationFlows, and everything in the
org.keycloak.authentication.forms package.

We want to make sure the SPI actually works and to improve it a little
before making it public in 1.5.

On 7/29/2015 1:34 PM, Mike Hills wrote:
> Is there way to validate a "custom" property? My use case is that I am
> registering a customer for a portal application. I want to validate the
> entered customer # (custom property) against a table that maps the email
> address with a customer. This validation must pass in order to allow a
> user to be registered.
>
> Thank you
>
> --
> Michael J. Hills