[keycloak-user] Having trouble with LDAP attribute mapping in 1.3.1

Kevin Thorpe kevin.thorpe at p-i.net
Fri Jul 31 05:23:26 EDT 2015

Sorry to bother you but where has the user federation mapper option gone in
1.4.0.final?

IIRC there was a page user federation > my_ldap > mapper to map LDAP
attributes to
keycloak user attributes. I can't find it now at all.

*Kevin Thorpe*
CTO

<https://www.p-i.net/>    <https://twitter.com/@PI_150>

www.p-i.net | @PI_150 <https://twitter.com/@PI_150>

M: +44 (0)7425 160 368 | T: +44 (0)203 005 6750 | F: +44(0)207 730 2635
150 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9TR, UK

prohibited.

*"SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!" *