[keycloak-user] Calling a method after log

Juan Diego juandiego83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:40:48 EDT 2015

Hi
I am doing a portal with angularJS and the backend with java, and it seems
to be working with the basics.
I am having trouble figuring out a way to do the following:
I have a table user with info like username, email and userid, avatar, etc,
and I want to update that table with the user info if it is the first time
they log in.

The only way I can think to do this is to create a controller and set it on
all my pages so it looks if the user is already in the database, but it
seems like it will try to do that all the time, which doesnt seems
practical.