[keycloak-user] Multilingual support

Shiva Saxena shivasaxena999 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 18:06:30 EDT 2015

Hi Juan,

Its possible to create new Locales just go to the web keycloak admin
console >select your realm>settings>Themes tab

Here you can enable internationalization and type a Locale(if already not
present in dropdown) and hit enter.

Then you will have to create a property file for the messages(that will
contain the text in the new language).I am giving an example for login page
but you can use the same every where.

   1. open folder
   "KEYCLOAK_HOME/standalone/configuration/themes/base/login/messages"
   2. create a file  *messages_NEWLOCALE.properties* and enter the messages
   in the translated language.

You can use the existing properties files as reference.
Here KEYCLOAK_HOME is the location where keycloak is located and NEWLOCALE
should be the name of the local you have created.

--
Best Regards
*Shiva Saxena*