[keycloak-user] Get user by id

Chris Flatley chrisflatley at gmx.net
Mon Jun 8 07:16:50 EDT 2015

This is probably really obvious, but I can't find it.

I'm currently using the Admin REST API to find users by search.

I see that the Admin REST API has get user representation by username, but
I want to also find user info (UserRepresentation) given the id.

If this possible through REST?

(Use case being it makes more sense to me to store the user id in my
database as a reference back to keycloak rather than the username or
replicate any of the user info which keycloak has stored).

Many thanks (great product!)