[keycloak-user] Get user by id

Chris Flatley chrisflatley at gmx.net
Mon Jun 8 08:52:12 EDT 2015

Thanks. I noticed some comments on that, changing usernames, etc in the dev
mailing list. I couldn't quite see what the end results was (between the
mailing list, jira, etc).

Is the preferredUsername going to change too?

Just wondered since I can register google.username at domain.com (as my
username on keycloak's user inbuilt db). That overlaps with
username at domain.com for a google provided account. Then the
username at domain.com can't do social login through google.

It would be nice if all brokers (including the internal one prefixed an
brokerid to avoid this),