[keycloak-user] When will Keycloak be a supported service?

Dean Peterson peterson.dean at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:46:52 EDT 2015

I have been using Keycloak for some time now.  I love it.  I am doing a
proof of concept for work.  Unfortunately I am one of two architects.  For
reasons I won't go into, the other architect keeps changing his
requirements.  The new requirement is that security be a supported and
externally hosted service.  Do you have a time frame when Keycloak will be
something we can just pay support for and have it hosted externally?