[keycloak-user] Error during "Synchronize all users" from an LDAP Server

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 08:58:45 EDT 2015

Thanks.

Actually from your log you sent earlier, it seems that in your
environment there is some LDAP user object with 2 values for "uid"
attribute (or whatever attribute you have mapped as Username LDAP
Attribute ). Those values are "adub", "sdub" . Can you please check if
it's the case or not?

I am looking at it and hope to have fix by the end of this week. Will
let you know once it's done.

Marek