[keycloak-user] Use Keycloak for CAS based application

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Jun 25 10:17:42 EDT 2015

I assume the third party app is a web app that authenticates with a CAS server (not a CAS server that provides CAS auth)?

In either case we don't support CAS and we don't intend to add this. We have a protocol SPI so you could in theory add it yourself, but I'm pretty sure that's not something you're going to want to do.

Does the third party app you have not have support for OpenID Connect or SAML? Does it have pluggable auth mechanims?