[keycloak-user] Maximum number of clients (applications) in a realm

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jun 30 07:44:11 EDT 2015

How much clients you have in mind?

Theoretically there is no any limit. At least at database level. Fact is
that we didn't try to test admin console UI with very big number of
clients. Feel free to create JIRA if you're seeing issues.

Another approach is to design your deployment so the number of clients
is not too big. For example when adding new "machine" you can reuse
already created clients (not sure if it's the approach which works for
you, just a possible hint...)

Marek