[keycloak-user] How read added mapper attribute from ldap?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Jun 30 09:28:13 EDT 2015

Hi Kevin,

in latest master there is support for multiple values of some user
attribute mapped from LDAP. There is also new switch "multivalued" in
admin console for User attribute protocol mapper - when it's on, you
will see all the values of the attribute in the id token (or access
token) in your application.

Also there is switch "Always read value from LDAP" on User attribute
LDAP federation mapper. When it's on, the value of attribute is always
read from LDAP even for the users, which were already added into
Keycloak DB before you created the LDAP mapper.

I hope this will address the issues you mentioned below and in the
previous mails last week.

Please let me know if it works or if there are still some issues you're
seeing.

Thanks,
Marek