[keycloak-user] Keycloak sp filter

Chen Keong Yap chenkeong.yap at izeno.com
Wed Mar 4 08:04:10 EST 2015

Hi bill,

Yup. I have configured the app in keycloak admin console. However i
encountered 2 issues.

First issue is that i was able to login to the app via pl sp filter but the
login session cannot be seen in keycloak admin console

Second issue is that global logout was not working and the landing page
just did a self refresh.