[keycloak-user] Keycloak sp filter

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 10:12:51 EST 2015

Ok, I may have diagnosed the problem.  Go to the admin console.  Go to
the definition of your application.  Look at the Admin Url.  Does it
have a "/" at the end of the URL?  If not, add a '/' at the end of this.

i.e.

http://somhere.com/app/

If that solves the issue, let me know and I'll explain what is going on.
  FYI, I ran into the same problem running the SAML example in the
distro and this fixed the problem.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat