[keycloak-user] Discourse SSO with Keycloak

Dean Peterson peterson.dean at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 12:31:17 EDT 2015

Is there a best practice when it comes to adding hooks to Keycloak for
integrating with software that let's you replace their security with
Keycloak security?  For example, Discourse provides this guide:
https://meta.discourse.org/t/official-single-sign-on-for-discourse/13045.
It assumes the user is using their own home grown security where they can
easily intercept redirects.  Is there a mechanism in Keycloak that allows
end users to more easily implement the solution they describe in that
guide?  I realize you don't have time to give me a solution.  Can you just
nudge me in the right direction?