[keycloak-user] Keycloak sp filter

Chen Keong Yap chenkeong.yap at izeno.com
Sun Mar 8 21:53:22 EDT 2015

hi bill,

can you advise regarding the global sign out issue?

--
Best Regards,

CK Yap
Technology Consultant

Tel: +65 6100 2788
Fax:+65 6233 9376

iZeno Pte Ltd
72 Bendemeer Road
Luzerne #05-28
Singapore 339941

This communication contains information which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this information is prohibited.If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me by telephone immediately.