[keycloak-user] XML tag name for "enable-basic-auth" in keycloak.json

Guy Davis guydavis.ca at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:46:34 EDT 2015

Done.  I've created JIRA 1076
<https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1076> and attached a diff for the
two affected files, which I've tested locally against master.

   -
   integration/keycloak-as7-subsystem/src/main/java/org/keycloak/subsystem/extension/SecureDeploymentDefinition.java
   -
   integration/keycloak-as7-subsystem/src/main/resources/schema/keycloak_1_0.xsd

Sorry, I can't provide Github PRs due to my employer's contribution
policies.  My hope is that I can get Keycloak accepted in our roadmap, then
I get through our legal department, to begin providing proper Github PRs
for fixes in the future.

Would it be possible to include this small fix for the AS7 adapter in the
upcoming 1.2beta1 drop?  It would be very appreciated as using the XML
configuration, with basic authentication, is the best approach for our apps.

Thanks again,
Guy