[keycloak-user] Application Management

Alex Gouvêa Vasconcelos alexgv99 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:55:07 EDT 2015

Hi all...

We started using keycloack a few weeks ago, trying a SSO solution for our
company. We used to use a proprietary system for
authentication/authorization and our users have a console admin which allow
them to manage users and roles per application.
We tried doing that in keycloack but the only way we found to do something
similar to that, was giving realm-management rights to the application
admin. This was not what we were trying to do, because those rights allow
the admin of app1 give permission to users of app2.

We found another user of this forum with a similar question in february
archives... [1] but the answer did not specify if this is in future plans.
If not, is there any help we could count on to implement ourselves?

[1] http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/keycloak-user/2015-February/001540.html

​Best regards.
Alex Gouvêa Vasconcelos
mailto:alexgv99 at gmail.com