[keycloak-user] User Entitlements/Attributes

Lohitha Chiranjeewa kalc04 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 10:30:40 EDT 2015

Hi,

I had a look at the code + documentation, but couldn't find support for
user entitlements or attributes. For example, I have a use called "John",
who is an (1) Admin of my system. He can (2) View Reports and (3) Create
Reports.

If I am to store all three of the above against the user (or 2 and 3
against the user role), what approach should I take? Is there a current
feature in KeyCloak through which I can achieve this?

Thanks!