[keycloak-user] Application Management

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Fri Mar 27 00:58:41 EDT 2015

Well, yes.. I told you it was a bit rubbish and would need some re-design to implement more fine grained permissions. Doing that is a relatively big task and is not a high priority for us ATM.

I'm a bit confused by this email as I proposed a simple solution that would resolve your requirements. If an admin can only grant permissions that admin has access to all you have to do is to create an admin that can only access roles for certain applications and your problem should be solved. That's a simple solution that we can add soon.