[keycloak-user] User ID should be used as "user reference" not username

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Mar 31 10:29:07 EDT 2015

You need to configure PL SP Filter correctly.  PL SP Filter, by default
asks for the "transient" nameid format which is a temporary randomly
generated userid that is not stored or associated with the Keycloak
session.  Other options include:

persistent - randomly generated, but associated with the application
email
unspecified (which Keycloak will send the username instead).

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com