[keycloak-user] keycloak openshift cartridge

Henk Laracker Henk.Laracker at planonsoftware.com
Tue Mar 31 15:33:56 EDT 2015

On 31/03/15 19:36, "Stian Thorgersen" <stian at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

It is not tagged (branch) for keycloak 1.1, so I don¹t now which version I
install of keycloak when I install the master. I don¹t like to install the
master because the result can change every time.
The result of installing the master on open shift online is that I first
get a message:

Application creation is taking longer than expected. Please wait a few
minutes, then refresh this page.

After that the application is very short visible but automaticly removed
from openshift.

De second time I try it works
WildFly 8 administrator added.  Please make note of these credentials:

   Username: ************
   Password: ************

   run 'rhc port-forward keycloakmaster' to access the web admin area on
port 9990.

The result : http://keycloakmaster-ciwwa.rhcloud.com/ is working fine (
this is the first time after several attempts the last days)

Some suggestion, can you add

Mappings:
    - Frontend: ''
  Backend: ''

This will result in automatically redirection to https.

The next step I will try out is to use the new server, I keep you informed
if I get again the message "ERROR: failed verification of token²

Keep up the good work!