[keycloak-user] Help troubleshooting config

Thomas LaPorte Thomas.LaPorte at dreamworks.com
Tue Mar 31 18:05:32 EDT 2015

Thanks to a list member for some debug setup help, I'm getting much more
information.

Now I can see (and confirm my suspicion), that something is not right and
my resource is unprotected.

For the example customer-portal app, I see that after the "callback-uri:
..." message, I get a "Sending redirect to login page:..." message.

For my app, it goes directly to "AuthenticatedActionsValve.invoke"

-- Tom