[keycloak-user] Batch import of accounts into Keycloak

Eugene Chow eugene.chow.ct at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:30:17 EDT 2015

Hi,

First of all, a big thank you to the developers for an SSO that's simple
to use and a beautiful interface to boot.

I'm running Keycloak for an app in development. For UAT purposes, I need
to batch import accounts from a CSV file via the command-line. I'm
looking for the REST API to login as admin, get token, create new
account, update new acct's password, and then logout. I haven't found
any documentation on this.

If the REST API is not equipped for this purpose, what would be the
correct method to bulk import users?

Thanks!