[keycloak-user] Infinispan Clustering Issue with TCP JGroups Stack

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu May 7 10:28:44 EDT 2015

Hi,

once you start both nodes, do you have the message in the server.log as
mentioned in the troubleshooting section:
http://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.2.0.CR1/userguide/html/clustering.html#d4e2750
?

Also I recall that for TCPPING you need to manually mention all the
cluster nodes in the JGroups configuration of TCPPING protocol. This
needs to be done on both nodes AFAIR. Do you have it configured?

Marek