[keycloak-user] Get message for ModelException in admin-client

Leonardo Loch Zanivan leonardo.zanivan at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:54:31 EDT 2015

I've created a generic exception mapper for REST API but also specialized
for ModelException to return correct internationalized message.

JIRA: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1306
PR: https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/1251

I'll also need i18n in the admin console, +1 JIRA (
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1308).